Hi there brickies,
Redbrick Chair mctastic here! Your ever busy Secretary and usual writer of the weekly announce, branch is off in Germany for the weekend! So I’m afraid your stuck with me to tell you all about what Redbrick is getting up to this week!
Before that, however, I want to extend my congratulations to those who were elected onto the Redbrick committee at our EGM last Thursday! Your brand new committee members are:
Eamon Crawford (eamon_c) - Vice Chair Theo Coyne Morgan (depp) - GDO Jack Liston (chill ) - Second Events Officer Maciej Swierad (wolfer) - First Year Rep Daniel Christie (sun) & Cian Kehoe (cianky) - Ordinary Members Connor Mulready (mulreac) - Helpdesk
Congratulations to all our new committee members! I’m looking forward to an undoubtedly successful and great year with you guys!
So… what do we have in store for you this week?
- Accenture Analytics Graduate Programme Talk - Monday @ 5pm CG86
- Intro To Linux - Wednesday @ 3pm LG25
- Hackerclub - Thursday @ 4pm L101
- UKIEPC - Register your team now before Thursday 18th October: https://icpc.baylor.edu/regionals/finder/ukiepc-2018
- FOSDEM - Signup link: https://fosdem.redbrick.dcu.ie